In fact, Dr. Ward has excelled as a chiropractic coach for more than 33 years, helping DCs, CAs and other identify and break through what’s holding them back. Through his many practice-building sessions, talks, podcasts, newsletters, and speeches, Dr. Ward has given chiropractors the tools they need to control their own destinies – in their life as well as their practice.
To celebrate and share some of Dr. Ward’s wisdom, we decided to bring you a list of his most famous sayings and quotes.
You can also check out part one of Dr. Ward’s quotes, and always follow us on the Innate Legacy YoutTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/innatelegacy.com
1. “If you think visiting the doctor is expensive, try being sick.”
2. “Your practice will never outgrow your self-esteem”
3. “Life is a choice…we might as well choose to be happy!”
4. “The thing that's holding every one of us back is that people don't know what we do.”
5. "Be the most positive person you know!"
6. "If you follow the crowd, you'll always end up at the exit."
7. "Patients stay with you because they buy your passion."
8. “If you can't measure it, don't tell me about it!”
9. "The best investment you will ever make is in yourself."
10. "You're here to improve the quality of your thinking."
11. "The first step in your success is deciding what you want."
12. "The patient has to buy YOU before they ever buy chiropractic."
13. "I'm going to burn out, not rust out."
14. “Never stop learning – school is never out for the pro.”
15. “Basically, we all want the same thing. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you are if you’re not happy. If you don’t feel good inside, nothing else matters.”
16. “Debt has destroyed more people and more relationships than everything else combined.”
17. “Success is building a lifelong patient.”
18. “If you think you have your life in balance, wait until tomorrow.”
19. “I know the point when I hit the bottom: when I took myself too seriously.”
20. “The first step in your success is deciding what you want!”