In fact, Doctors of Chiropractic in Minnesota benefit from the strong leadership and active guidance of the Minnesota Chiropractors Association, one of the best organizations of its kind in the entire nation.
So, today, we’re going to share some facts to help you get to know the Minnesota Chiropractors Association (MCA):
1. Founded in 1927, the Minnesota Chiropractic Association™ is the only professional organization in Minnesota that solely represents that states 3,000+ chiropractors.
2. The MCA is currently located at 1000 Westgate Drive #252 in St Paul, Minnesota.
3. The MCA Mission:
Through unity, strength and advocacy, the Minnesota Chiropractic Association creates a community for Doctors of Chiropractic in the state of Minnesota.
4. The MCA Vision:
The Minnesota Chiropractic Association envisions a future of strong unity and community among Doctors of Chiropractic so that they may practice to the full extent of their education and training, are treated fairly in Minnesota’s healthcare system, and their value fully known to patients.
5. The MCA ‘Why:’
To create a meaningful difference in the lives of each individual Doctor of Chiropractic and their patients in the state of Minnesota.
6. Core Values:
- The MCA advocates to protect and advance the art, science, and philosophy of chiropractic.
- The MCA inspires doctors to support one another to become a strong, united front. We make the most impact when we work together respectfully; joining resources, talents and time.
- The MCA believes in open dialogue and cooperation with other healthcare professionals in the interest of better serving our patients.
- The MCA encourages and empowers the next generation of doctors to lead, and develop, a strong and effective association.
- The MCA believes in the power of the chiropractic adjustment, and the value of all our clinical services, and that all Minnesotan’s deserve access to chiropractic care.
7. The MCA operates with a rock-solid foundation of leadership, such as current President Dr. Craig Couillard, Vice Presidents Dr. Sara Cuperus and Dr. Dustin Emblom, and plenty of other hard-working, dedicated individuals.
8. The organization also functions effectively with the help of its internal committees, like their Insurance, Sports, Legislative, Veterans Affairs Committees, and more.
9. The MCA’s membership is robust, with members and leadership taking an active role to promote the field of chiropractic in that state as well as ensure the prosperity of its ranks.
10. MCA members enjoy a range of benefits, such as:
• Quality educational seminars including continuing education
• Subscription to the monthly MCA newsletter
• Web placement and referrals
• Access to the Chiropractic Credit Union
• A voice in legislative lobbying and activities
• HIPAA Privacy Rules updates
• Uniting chiropractors for an effective profession
11. The Minnesota Chiropractic Association™ hosts and participates in a wide range of events to promote public awareness as well as enhance the tools and resources available to its members. MCA events include those for:
- Professional and business development
- Sports and athletics
- Health and wellness
- Likewise, the MCA hosts its own annual conference for chiropractors.
12. You can find the MCA online at http://mnchiro.com
or reach them at:
Looking for more information about the Minnesota Chiropractic Association™ and Dr. Charles Ward's practice building session in Minneapolis from May 18-19? Contact us at info@InnateLegacy.com or call (209) 835-9771.