Chiropractic Practice Management
What's Included in Our Chiropractic Management Program:
- Master Playbook: Your guide to practice success. All the systems, procedures, policies and scripts you will need to grow and prosper. One Playbook is DC based and the other is for your CA. Your Playbook is continually updated to reflect new ideas and situations. Our Playbook is based on proven practice systems and Chiropractic Management principles
- First Step Course: As a new member you and your front desk CA will attend an extensive Chiropractic training workshop. We will walk you through procedures necessary to turn your practice into a family wellness office. These systems put the WOW into your practice. You will learn how to exceed all of your patient's expectations, which in turn will increase your retention. Keeping new patients is the key to building a stress free practice.
- Innate Legacy Sessions: A celebration of success and growth. Held four times per year in destinations throughout the US and Canada and attended by all Innate Legacy clients, their teams, their significant others, and their guests. These sessions feature Dr. Charles Ward and the Innate Legacy team, as well as guest speakers addressing chiropractic philosophy, team communication, leadership skills, success principles and practice procedures. Each session includes separate D.C. and CA breakout sessions.
- Professional Chiropractic Coaching, Training, and Support as follows:
- Monthly: Playbook training courses that you participate in one time per month. These audio sessions and webinars walk you through the Master Playbook, so you can easily implement the Innate Legacy system into your practice
- Monthly: Power Hour " A Check Up From the Neck Up" teleconference calls. Dr. Ward knows the things that hold you back from growing. These calls address those issues and will inspire you and keep you passionate about your practice, your relationships and your life in general.
- Monthly: CA training courses for everyone on your team that compliment your Playbook training sessions. These audio and webinar sessions will help your CA's learn the procedures and systems necessary to organize and streamline your office, allowing for growth. Our goal at Innate Legacy is to turn every Chiropractic Assistant into a true Chiropractic Advocate. One who truly understands the Chiropractic principles and philosphy, giving them the passion needed to refer on a regular basis and support the doctor in and outside of the practice.
- Monthly: Inner Circle Mentoring. As a member of the Innate Legacy team, you will be speaking to a member of our Inner Circle once per month. These doctors are in the top 10% of our profession and are fluent in the Innate Legacy procedures. They will guide you through the system, hold you accountable to your goals, your assignments, and your "to do" lists. As your peers they will guide you on the road to success.
- DC and CA personalized Chiropractic coaching as needed to guide you and your team through those practice challenges that you have from time to time, that hold you back from being the best you can be.