- Successful people accept life as it is, with all its difficulties and challenges. They adapt to it rather than complain about it. They accept responsibility for their own lives instead of blaming or making excuses. They say YES to life in spite of its negative elements and make the most of it, no matter what the circumstances.
- Successful people develop and maintain a positive attitude toward life. They look for good in others and in the world, and usually seem to find it. They see life as a series of opportunities and possibilities, and explore them.
- Successful people build good relationships. They’re sensitive to the needs and feelings of others. They’re considerate and respectful. They have a way of bringing out the best in people.
- Successful people have a sense of direction and purpose; they know where they are going. They set goals, accomplish them and then set new goals. They accept and enjoy challenges.
May the road rise up to meet you!
Setting the Gold Standard
- Define and Refine: Tour your office from a patient’s point of view. Start from the outside in, forms, everything! Identify problem areas and commit to correcting them. Your office should instill well-being and should have a warm, relaxed, healing ambience.
- Empower Your Team: As the leader of the practice give you team the tools they need to do their job well. Trust that they can do. Inspire them to be a true Chiropractic Advocate.
- It’s Not About You: Build your practice focused on service to others. Are you focused on the needs of those you serve? Connect, show concern, communicate and hold them accountable.
- Deliver the WOW! Every patient every day gets a WOW experience in your office that starts with the front desk CA and carries through to the doctor, the team, the adjustment, etc. Make sure you and your team has an attention to detail. It is often the small things that matter most.
- Leave a Lasting Footprint: Inspire/leave a lasting impression. Personal attention drives a life long patient. Engage your patient and educate them, share your knowledge.
You and your team should strive to make your office they best it can be, by creating an environment that you are proud of.