Suffice to say that Google’s data on searches qualifies as a good indication of what kinds of information consumers are looking for. That’s of supreme importance when it comes to Doctors of Chiropractors (and chiropractic, itself) since our field is climbing a steep hill when it comes to recognition, credibility, and mainstream acceptance!
One way we can achieve that much faster is by knowing EXACTLY what questions the public has about chiropractic, and then, answer them as clearly, efficiently and frequently as humanly possible.
So we did a little digging with the help of Google’s many search engine analytics and ranking tools to bring you a top-10 list of the most queried questions about chiropractic. After seeing this list, you’d be wise to MAKE SURE that these questions –and their answers, of course – are highlighted prominently throughout your website, blogs, social media pages, and other marketing materials.
Enjoy these 10 most Googled questions about chiropractic, ranked from #10 to #1 (least to most popular). I’ve also added additional search queries for the same topic in some cases. Feel free to contact us if you need further help writing up the answers in short and simple language that your patients will understand.
10. "How often do I need to go to the chiropractor” Or “How long do I need to get/keep getting adjusted?”
9. “How long will it take to get adjusted?”
8. “Is chiropractic treatment OK for children?”
7. “Are chiropractors doctors?” Or “What type of education and training do chiropractors have?”
6. “Will chiropractors crack my neck (or back)?” Or “Does getting adjusted hurt?”
5. “How does chiropractic/how do chiropractic adjustments work?”
4. “Will my insurance plan cover chiropractic?”
3. “How much does going to/visiting a chiropractor cost?”
2. “Is chiropractic treatment safe?”
And the top Googled search query about chiropractic is…
1. “What conditions do chiropractors treat?” Or “What conditions does chiropractic help?”
Do any of these search queries or their ranking surprise you? Which questions are NOT on this list that should be?