- Imagine: Use your mind to focus on and imagine what you desire; imagine being with your desire.
- Feel: At the same time as you imagine, you must feel love for what you’re imagining. You must inspire and feel, being with your desire doing things with your deserve-having it
- Receive: The force of love will work through the visible and invisible forces at nature to bring what you desire
You can develop into a successful chiropractor by using the creation process on a regular basis. Know what you want in practice…listen to your Coach on how to implement procedures and systems that work. Be consistent in those procedures. Develop your CA’s into true Chiropractic Advocates and have the practice you only imagined!
As this day begins, 100% of my mind is on our practice of chiropractic and what need to be done to assure growth and prosperity. I will give 100% effort to see that everything flows efficiently and uninterrupted. I will educate our patients concerning the many benefits of chiropractic while encouraging them to educate others and refer to our office. I will always maintain present time consciousness so that I can give our patients the extraordinary care they deserve and therefore make it enjoyable for them to come to our office.
I will not allow negative thoughts to enter my mind and joyfully accept each challenge that comes my way. I will strive to do my best to see this day is even better than all those that came before it. Regardless of what happens in the hours ahead, my job will be fantastic and fun as I work with other members of my team to assure that we will begin and finish on time.
Our office is a place of health, loving and caring service. As I begin this day I understand that I am in the unique position to see that our patient’s lives are longer, healthier and happier because of what I do. I am excited to get started NOW!
Remember the difference between winning and losing is often nothing more than the shared belief system and enthusiasm of our team.
Six Marketing Tips You Should Already Be Implementing
- Offer services that other chiropractors in your area have ignored.
- Create online advertisements through social media, online banners, and a website for your business.
- Offer coupons and other specials to bring in new clients.
- Give special discounts to clients who refer new customers.
- Hold customer appreciation days where you offer free adjustments to your current clients. This will raise your client's opinion of you, and can help increase the number of referrals.
- Find nonprofits in your area, offer discounted services, and give the proceeds to their charity. With this method you will not make money upfront, but you can bring in new customers.