- Clarity - Eighty percent of success comes from being clear on who you are, what you believe in and what you want.
- Competence - You can't climb to the next rung on the ladder until you are excellent at what you do now.
- Constraints - Eighty percent of all obstacles to success come from within. Find out what is constraining (limiting) you or your practice (or personal life) and deal with it now!
- Concentration - The ability to focus on one thing single-mindedly and see it through until it's done takes more character than anything else does.
- Creativity - Flood your life with ideas from many sources. Creativity needs to be exercised like a muscle, if you don't use it you'll lose it.
- Courage - Most in demand and least in supply, courage is the willingness to do the things you know are right.
- Continuous learning - Read, at the very least, one book a week related to success in chiropractic practice to keep you miles ahead. And just as you eat and bathe, organize your time so you spend time daily with your Success Planner, Winner’s Journal, and reviewing your Goals, your Ideal Practice, Ideal Patient (or Valient) and your WSS Playbook. It is when you get away from these things you lose your edge.
You have respect and show respect to others:
As Chiropractic Assistants we all have to be people smart. We have to learn to identify differently with individuals as each person is unique. We have to learn to smile in all situations, never to judge or hold a grudge.
There are times when we guide and other times when we lead. There are times when we give a gentle nudge, and sometimes when we feel them pulling back instead of going forward, we have to help them to move forward once again.
We collect money, schedule appointments, do recalls and reactivations all with certainty and love; because we know it is all about our practice members having the best experience possible.
To earn respect we must be respectful. To earn respect we must be great communicators. To earn respect we must be in loving service no matter the situation. To earn respect we must be an example of Chiropractic, our office and our doctors. To earn respect we must me good listeners.
The Most important factor in you success and wellbeing is not your intelligence, not your education, not your physical assets. IT IS HOW EFFECTIVE YOU ARE WITH PEOPLE.