As you go about your day, consider being thoughtful to someone else. You’d be surprised how easy it is to make a person feel special with one simple action or word from you. Being considerate of each other has become a thing of the past for many; however, there are many MORE people who are kind, selfless, and understanding of another human being.
The thing is that NOTHING is more appealing in this world than a simple touch or gesture from another person; one that lets us know that they care. Yeah, we may think becoming successful and having many things will be gratifying, but more importantly it is through our grace and kindness to one another that actually gives us the ability to become more powerful than ever before!
Our Top 20 Attitudes of Gratitude
- Mind your manners. Say please, thank you and excuse me.
- Smile! A smile without saying a word can change any situation..
- Be generous with praise. Praise is the food of the spirit.
- Notice when others do kind things for you, show gratitude by action or words.
- Say I love you before going to bed.
- Give hugs daily.
- Don’t worry about tomorrow. Focus on what you are happy about today.
- Look for something good in everyone and in every situation.
- Show thankfulness for even the little things others do for you.
- Leave love notes in unexpected places like lunch boxes and under pillows.
- Encourage someone with a compliment.
- Verbalize what you are grateful for when you feel like complaining about life.
- Keep a basket of small slips of paper on the table. Write notes of thankfulness during the week and read them to each other during a family meal.
- Be thankful for your blessing everyday
- Surprise your family (or friends) with little gifts or treats to show you thought of them.
- No grumbling about minor annoyances
- Do special things to cherish time with your family. You never know what tomorrow will bring.
- Reflect on happy memories regularly.
- Help someone out without them having to ask you. Watch for someone in need.
- Make a list of 20 things you are thankful for
Use this daily and see the change in your life and practice!
I’ll meet you at the TOP!
The Fall Session in San Francisco was a fantastic time to learn and grow and to realize how much each of us can do to make our practices always evolving and changing for the better. We had the opportunity to spend 8 hours together in San Francisco working on specific strategies to:
- Bring more children into our practices and
- Decide to make our ½ Hour To Health a real success in our practices.
CA’s you are such an important link to the success of this Chiropractic Dynasty we are upholding!
Have a fantastic month.
Do you have a good understanding of the importance of maintaining a marketing calendar? Even the most organized people can veer off-track with marketing efforts, that’s one reason it’s important to have a marketing calendar.
A well maintained marketing calendar provides a clear overview and understanding of what and when marketing activities are taking place. Of course, the marketing calendar may evolve throughout the year, but it should provide a solid outline of monthly or weekly plans for marketing.
Many chiropractors use the New Year to set new goals for marketing and communication with customers or prospects. If you’re one of those chiropractors, now is the time to create your marketing calendar. Perhaps you’d might plan a print marketing campaign, or you might want to give new life to your email marketing design, or perhaps you want to take advantage of the power of inbound marketing. Whatever your goals are - you need a calendar to keep you on track. Take the time to brainstorm, plan it out now and schedule it in you calendar, and just focus on execution.
Fall Session in San Francisco
Frederick T Schurger, DC, Springfield, IL
This past session was just what I needed. After a trying couple of months, I was ready to reset and start planning for 2014 in a way that I don't I've prepared for ever!! Of all the sessions in the year, I cannot imagine why anyone would miss this one!! The session was amazing, and my mind is more set than ever to serve my community, and make 2014 better than ever!! Thank you Coach, Lori & Troy for an amazing weekend!! Looking forward to 2014!!
Mark Wogahn DC - Active Care Chiropractic
I had the awesome opportunity to participate in the San Francisco Conference at the start of the Month. I took my career C.A. with us for the first time. She was blown away open her eyes to the big picture of what we are trying to do in the office. She came back fired up and so on board. She is taking ownership more and more. My hard work of training is paying off. Doctors, don't get discouraged. The more you train the more dividends will will get in the future. Lori Morgan's C.A. program is incredible. IT IS INSPIRING FOR ANY C.A. and Chiropractic office.