I am inviting you to write down, in your Winners’ Journal each day three distinct things for which you’re grateful-or to “count your blessings.” Each day’s list must be different from the rest. By the end of the 21 day segment, you will have accumulated a minimum of 63 things in your life for which you are grateful. Part of the process of living a rich life is recognizing its riches. By forcing our brains to scan our lives for the good things in life, we train our brain to become more skilled at noticing and focusing on possibilities for personal and professional growth and seizing opportunities to act on them. At the same time, because we can only focus on so much at once, our brains tend to push out the small annoyances and frustrations that used to loom large into the background, even out of our thought processes entirely while we focus on positives.
GO FOR IT! Coach Ward
Message From Lori Morgan
Being a Successful Chiropractic Assistant is for you if: You can radiate both health and happiness
As a Chiropractic Assistant, you are the beacon of what Chiropractic stands for. Your light must be forever shining bright. As every practice member walks into our office the first thing they see is you. You are the first impression of the office (a healing, wellness example), the doctor, and of Chiropractic itself. Remember you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
So a few questions to ask yourself,
- “Am I better dressed than my best dressed patient?”
- “Am I standing tall, or sitting tall? (How is my posture)?”
- “Am I always smiling no matter the situation?”
- “Am I healthy? Do I look healthy? Do I feel healthy? Am I getting checked on a regular basis?”
- “How is my environment (neat and organized or cluttered and chaotic)?”
- "Does it show how much I love what I do?”
Marketing Tip - BLOG, BLOG, BLOG
The purpose of a blog is to educate - it's not about the business. It's how it can benefit the customer.
- You become a leader, an authority in the industry.
- Your business will get found online - SEO - Traffic Generation - Every post is seen as an index page. The more pages, the better chances to be found. Inbound links (fingers pointing to your site). Write consistently and frequently (2x per week). One specific topic per blog post. The Title is most important - under 70 characters. Write naturally. META DESCRIPTION: Limit number of characters to 140. THIS IS THE INFORMATION THAT WILL COME UP IN SEARCH RESULTS. It helps with your click through rate. Make the content irresistible - Length does not matter, quality matters.
- You have a chance to convert visitors into a leads - Have a Call to Action at bottom of your blog. Provide the next logical step. Your offer needs to be relevant to what they are reading.