We’ll cover some email marketing nuts and bolts and best practices in a future blog, but to open your eyes to how critical it is for any chiropractor, consider these 10 statistics:
1. Email marketing is one of the most efficient and beneficial forms of marketing any chiropractor or small business could use. In fact, email marketing reportedly has a 3800% Return On Investment, which means it should bring in $38 for every $1 spent.
2. Just how popular is email? 92% of adults who are online use email, and 61% use it every day. The total number of email accounts around the world will surpass 4.3 billion by the end of this year!
3. We access our emails almost every waking hour, even at work. In fact, employees spend an average of 13 working hours each week in their email inbox.
4. Email is 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter.
5. A message is 5 times more likely to be seen when emailed compared to just posted on Facebook.
6. Email campaigns get 6 times more click-throughs than Tweets.
7. People who subscribe to your email list are 3 times more likely to share your content on their social media accounts than people who come about your messages other ways.
8. 72% or people prefer to receive promotional content by email compared to only 17% who want to see promotional messages on social media.
9. Transactional or promotional emails garner 8 times more opens and clicks than other forms of email, and generate 6 times more revenue on average.
10. Email messages can be personalized to the receiver, and personal subject lines are 26% more likely to be opened. Additionally, personalized email messages see 14% higher click-through rates and 10% higher conversion rates.
Do you need help with email marketing or other marketing and tools to grow your practice? Contact us!